Monday, May 11, 2015

Old blue abandoned in Calimesa

Travel yet again some time back(Jan 2014) when I took these images I was only going to one location I had seen via google maps but when the backroads calls your name theres plenty to see.


I pulled up to this destination,gates wide open parked in front which, I normally do not do for obvious reasons and went on in


and there it was old blue,I wasnt sure what to think of it at 1st as I walked up,looked almost like it could be in use still,but upon further inspection it was abandoned.



Funny thing before I took this shot is I heard noises coming from the room,probably birds so I stuck my camera in and took the shot expecting to see some ghostly figure or zombie or squatter,but nothing.The mind really races with crazy thoughts when by yourself exploring places





On to the next location I went,the roads in Calimesa are wonderful to drive on.




No comments:

Post a Comment