Thursday, May 21, 2015

2011 draining california

tbt to 2011 when I was very into draining only because I had no way to get to the bigger places an abandoned places I wanted to see.It was my bike and me and my nikon l110 and my Docs this one was fun has it looked as tho no one has been in this one in years 


After hoping a fence and jumping down into a mound of sand I walked through thigh high nasty water,has the water got lower I hit the opening of the drain and went in has it opened up to two different sections,and some graffiti that sad jeff was here 1971.


the bugs in this drain were hoping off the walls to greet me and the mosquitoes were so everywhere I had covered my mouth with a bandanna I had and some protective glasses I had it was the dirtiest drain ive ever been in.I went in a ways spun some still wool and it would pop like a fire cracker has I went in further i noticed it was getting abit hazy a white haze and thats not a good sign had a bit of shortness of breath and new it was time to leave.Thanks to all my research of the "CAVE CLAN" I new to depart .




No comments:

Post a Comment