Sunday, May 10, 2015

Abandoned and lost in Time


Calimesa's wide open area has a hidden treasure in its forgotten  lands known only to the occasional mountain biker or random hiker or urbexer.On a totally different venture I was out photographing 3 different abandoned locations.After I had seen all I could see I figured what the heck and made my treck down the long dirt road because I knew theres was more abandoned goodness waiting,I just didnt know how far.                                                                                                                                                                           

After walking for almost 40 mins occasionally stopping to take photos of the landscape I found what would end up being a new favorite location.



Has I walked upon the location and its desolation it was like looking back in time









Inside you can see the homes were made of adobe bricks and some small things remained inside 




I continued to take photos of the location in and out those will be up in a future post,has the time went on sunset came and I had the long walk back,funny it only took me 20 mins to get back,it got cold and dark fast.The following weeks I went back afew times with a fellow photographer (DanWade photography).Its like a fellow photographer of mine said "if you see umm shoot umm".The location after a few years of me going here has feel even further into the elements so im happy i was able to shoot it.Images from inside will be posted soon so keep your eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment