Friday, May 22, 2015

Evergreen memorial cemetery

My love for cemeteries has grown alot this past year exploring cemeteries has always been fun to me but recently ive found more peace and a urge to get out more.Exploring cemeteries and seeing the history and old stones to the animals I see living in them is a thrill almost the same feelings I get from exploring abandoned places.Tho I much feel calm and take my time when strolling through the cemetery im at.Growing up in Riverside ive always had the pleasure to see evergreen cemetery and have been here in its older days when the grass was dead and the small pickers would stick to your socks,there was no green gate surrounding the property and its seem abit sad.Over the years its been gated and cared for and people are welcome to enjoy it.



Coming back from work one day has I pass through the middle of the cemetery coming home I took a detour into the cemetery and notices all the concrete benches and said "I have to get back here and shoot these"about two weeks later I did.


Funny thing is ive been to the cemetery and never went to this area never seen all the seats was abit excited to see them all .


Looking forward to heading back to photograph the rest of the cemetery soon has there is some nice uprights.Feel free to follow me on Google + to see my future post

No comments:

Post a Comment