Thursday, October 15, 2015

Science fair and photography Museum

Went to the science fair downtown Riverside to see what it was like,it was abit muggy and was more aimed towards the little ones tho my daughter would of said the same thing i was saying BORING so me and my wife ended up going into the photography museum for the 1st time,Funny ive tried to go a few times before and it was always closed.Happy to have finally went in and got to see some Ansel Adams images,one from manzanar camp which many do not now he photographer unless youve been to Manzanar, seeing his work and that image really made my night.Why find the label Terminal island and the memorial of terminal island post the many people of that island where sent to Manzanar funny how all this things sort of feel into my way.It is very interesting has I was only at terminal island to photograph abandoned places but found the memorial and which led me to manzanar.

Ok so now im rambling on heres a few shots from the night 











No comments:

Post a Comment