Thursday, October 1, 2015

1st fall walk among the cemetery

My first walk of the fall season through a local cemetery a favorite of mine,im always finding new shots and things to photograph at Evergreen memorial cemetery located on 14th street in Riverside,Ca.Most of what I photogaphed this time were things others left behind has a few of the smaller things seem worn and weathered its makes me happy to see them like that,because I no they have been left behind by loved ones and others have had enough respect to leave them.


Recently ive seen this Angel which was placed not to long ago I hope the same respect is taken with this too.


while walking through I had to take a second glance has the stone said BOBO tho with a slight edit i added the period.Has to say Bob.O which happens to be may name.Kinda eerie to see your own name in a cemetery. 


in this particular cemetery there are many benches which have the names of those laid to rest marked on them.  




if you like what you see follow me on instagram @fkimagery



No comments:

Post a Comment