Sunday, October 4, 2015

In the Garden of Angels

Todays I headed to Beaumont California to photograph a party finished early and head towards home traffic was abit of a mess has the rain brought out the ignorant drivers.So I pulled off and drove to Desert Lawn memorial cemetery has its been on my list to see the Garden of Angels.There was a real sadness to the place but only a sadness to those lost and abandoned children whom this was made for.The rest was a feeling of what a beautiful place and what a wondeful way to give life back to those that have been abandoned.While I was there about 4 others cars pulled in to see the garden which is very small,tho the cemetery itself is quite big and with many old markers and points of interest.I took many images and will be posting another post on the garden and the surroundings in a future post.Cheers folks


No comments:

Post a Comment