Thursday, July 16, 2015

Underground exploring (urbex)

THE SPIDER DRAIN

EXPLORING THE UNDERGROUND

drainage systems are a great place to explore also dangerous so if you decide to enter do so with caution.I usually take two flash lights to new drains or my trusty maglight with extra fresh batteries.Boots to keep your feet dry depending on water levels and a tripod and the camera is all I need.Also water to drink is a must!!! 






shot these with my nikon d5100 and rokinon 8mm fisheye lens on tripod with a set timer of 5sec to get in front and camera ,setting at 100 iso f8 and 10-15 sec exposure times while shining my light about.


 there is light in dark places,tho you need to search for them



looking up crate street side


rabbit hole


After a few years of exploring this drain and using it for photoshoots its become a favorite of mine,also when I first explored it some years ago there was many big and I mean big spiders at the front of the entrance with some crazy colors on them.At the end of the tunnel there is spider webs all over the walls hence why I dubbed it the spider drain.


heres two vids I shot of the spider drain subscribe to my you tube channel for more explores.


pt1



pt2


EXTRA GRAF SHOTS FROM UNDER THE BRIDGE AND INSIDE.

















FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment