Monday, July 6, 2015

Exploring 2 Walls

So my search for interesting places to photograph found me walking along the railroad tracks off Iowa street here in Riverside,CA.I was on google maps looking up abandoned places as I do and seen the places here in this post which ive named 2 Walls.Now on google maps it looked like a small building with some graffiti on it with some holes in the ceiling so I figured ok lets go explore.So I headed out parked near by and started walking the rails.I was lucky enough t get some shots of a passing train and some cool old cars in a lot before this but that will be on another post.



So i ventured in off the railroad tracks to see a slab of concrete and 2 walls,proceeded to explore and photograph the graffiti.Now some people do not like graffiti but personally I love art so youll see what I see. :)


No up to this point I thought ok so maybe theres something behind these walls,and as I peaked through to the other side I seen the street....Not a total loss of an explore because I was happy to be out shooting and thats what I love to do.



Tv back on the ground


From the wall it looked as tho there could of been a fire or maybe squatters either way the places looked burnt.




looking off there was more graffiti across from the 2 walls


Dinos in Riverside




Well that was my explore to 2 Walls here in Riverside check back has I will be adding new post soon 

and watch the video below of 2walls



Subscribe/follow and like




  


No comments:

Post a Comment