Friday, July 3, 2015

Another trip to abandoned Rubidoux



Rubidoux Community services district sewage disposal plant


I first came here some years ago looking for an entrance which lead about one story down,rusted staircase with a metal bed and papers from the 1950's laid in wait.Tho when i finally went it was sealed up by the city.Sadly squatters had made a mess of the place,in another part of the abandoned plant there was a room which had a fridge and a bed etc....



Ivy covers much of the property year round which makes a great backdrop which ive used it right before I took these shots.You can see some of that work on my facebook page at (fkimagery).


Sticking my camera into a window to capture the view,I was thinking of jumping through but only two bars are broken off so dont think this old husky body of mine could fit through.Also a certain camp ground sits only a few feet away,im sure there were a few on lookers.


Walking away I felt happy has I got my video and finally a shot of the inside. 

Check out the video below and subscribe and do not forget to follow me here

(Last shot of the day )


video here



No comments:

Post a Comment