Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mountain flowers

In my journey into photography ive seen on many artist pages the use of textures and overlays and have been intrigued. Ive only recently started to incorporate these extras into my photography.Using "Alien skin exposure software"ive found it very easy to use  textures overlays and dust particles.Note not every image is a candidate for these techniques but its fun to see which will work,on this image I started off with my normal adjustments in lightroom using the adjustment brush to decrease shadows and increase highlights.
   Once I was finished with my normal editing I imported the image to alien skin exposure and sharpened the image then added light leaks and then my scratches to give it the look you see before you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment